- BBC South Atlantic Relay Station
- BBC Far Eastern Relay Station
- BBC Middle East Relay Station
- BBC Mediterranean Relay Station
- BBC Asian Relay Station
- BBC Woofferton Relay Station
- Voice Of Korea - The report should be sent to Pyongyang via Beijing, otherwise the letter won't arrive.
- Radio France International - The report should be sent to TDP with a sufficient return postage of 2 IRC or 2 USD.
- RFE/RL - the report should be sent directly to relay stations or to the IBB in Washington.
- Radio Farda - the report should be sent directly to relay stations or to the IBB in Washington.
- World Harvest Radio International, English - I've sent various reception reports for broadcasts via Cypress Creek and Palau, a DX-er from USA told me it takes some more time to receive a QSL from WHRI.
- CBC Nord Quebec - my email and postal reports have had no answer so far.
- WYFR Family Radio - it seems that they stopped replying to reception reports short before the drastic transmissions cuts.
- Dnyprovska Hvylya - They promised to send me a QSL card promptly after I wrote to them, but no confirmation have ever reached me till now.
- GTRK Adygeya - I sent the report directly to the Krasnodar transmitter centre with sufficient return postage. No reply yet.
- WWRB - I sent them a reception report with return postage some months ago and I have no answer so far. Their website states: "The Radio Station WWRB Shortwave Listener's Club, was founded on March 22, 2004. Members of the Listener Club are listeners of the station located all over the world, and are listed below. If you would like to join the Radio Station WWRB Shortwave Listener's Club, just send us a letter with your name, address, and a signal report (signal quality, strength, and any other things of note about the signal, such as the name of the broadcast heard, and how you enjoyed the program.) We will send you a beautiful interactive 8.5 X 11 inch certificate (suitable for framing) confirming your report and your membership with the Radio Station WWRB Shortwave Listener's Club. The Radio Station WWRB Shortwave Listener's Club is still evolving; check this page frequently for announcements of various contests and additional benefits."
- Montsinery Relay Station - I sent them a postal reception report with return postage for Radio France Internationale transmission in French to Africa. No reply after several months.
- TDP The Disco Palace - I sent a reception report to TDP with return postage of 2 IRC, no answer yet.
- International Radio Serbia - I've sent them some reception reports via post with a return postage and via email, no reply till now.
- Radio Nord Revival. I sent them a very detailed reception report with return postage in the summer. No reply yet. Happily, Radio Northern Star, which was relayed by them a few days in the summer, replied to me with a colourful QSL-letter.
- Radio Cairo and Voice of Indonesia promised to send me QSL card but no answer yet after half an year.
- Nearly all African stations haven't replied to my reports: RN Tchadienne, RTV Tunisia, Radio Ethiopia, ZNBC Radio 1, Radio Medi Internationale, Voice of Nigeria...
- Many stations from Asia also haven't replied to my letters: Kol Israel, Radio Bahrain, Radio Pilipinas, All India Radio regional stations and the Kyrgyz Telecom for my letter to them, concerning the Radio Rossii transmissions on 4050kHz out of Dushanbe.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Non-responsive Shortwave broadcasters
Reception reports with no responce yet: