1. (1200-1230) 7245 kHz - 55545 - Voice of Turkey - Bulgarian
- 1200: News - large coverage on the situation in Bank Gaza and the Israeli attacks. The position of Turkey about the conflict. A penalty for British Petrolium for the oil stain in the Mexican bay. Turkey - the first counry with its own design of military tank. The tourists developments in Turkey.
- 1215: Turkish art - the Otoman architecture during the sultan Selim.
- 1220: Turkish music
- 1225: Interval signal and sign off
2. (1200-1230) 7345 kHz - 55555 - China Radio International - Serbian
- 1200: News bulletin
- 1210: Weather forecast for the cities in China and Serbia
- 1220: Chinese language lessons
3. (1200-1245) - Radio Farda - Farsi
- 12005 - 55444
- 13800 - 55555
- 15690 - 55544
- 1200: News in brief
- 1201: Persian pop music
- 1215: Radio Farda announcement
- 1216: Ballad music
- 1224: Radio Farda announcement
- 1225: More music
- 1234: News in brief
4. (1230-1245) - Voice of Russia - Russian - 9840 - 55544
- 1228 - Voice of Russia programs promos
- 1230 - News bulletin - large coverage on international news. The main topic was the Israeli attacks in Gaza. The news bulletin was followed by a roundtable discussion show.
5. (1230-1300) - BSKSA Quran - Arabic - 15380 - 44544
- 1230: Quran chants
- 1245: Quran reading
- 1255: Quran songs
- 1300: News bulletin
6. (1300-1330) - Voice of Greece - Greek - 9420 - 54554
* Interference from China National Radio 13, broadcasting in Uyghur language until 1800UTC.
- 1258: Start of the program with interval signal
- 1300: Time signal
- 1301: Program in Greek with news and other features and traditional Sirtaki music.
7. (1600-1630) - Radio Taiwan International - English - 15485 - 55555
- 1600: News bulletin. Main topics: Taiwan is working on attracting new tallents to come to work in the country. Creating a system for new inventions and standards in Taiwan - a new challenge for the country. Market news. Weather forecast.
- 1615: English language programs and features: "Hear in Taiwan", "Taiwan Today", "Women making waves".
8. (1615-1630) - Adventist World Radio - Bulgarian - 6100 - 55555
- "It's better to be healthy" - a program about health care. A discussion on how healthy eating prevents a number of serious diseases.
- "Do depressed people really see the world in grey shades?" - a research of German scientists.
- Contact information and postal address were given at the end of the broadcast.
09. (2000-2030) - IRIB VOIRI - English - 7345 - 53553
- Some interference from adjacent stations: 7340kHz - Voice of Russia and 7350kHz - China Radio International in French.
- "Islam - my choice" - a program about the history of muslim religion. The life of the prophets according to the book of God.
- Iranian music
- Top news stories - the latest news from the Gaza Bank.
- The program finished with instrumental music.
10. (2000-2100) - China Radio International - English - 7295 - 55545
- The friday edition of China Drive"
- "Roundtable" and "Media Scan" - six topics in sixteen minutes
- 6,0 earthquake to hit Mexico.
- China to become the biggest consumer of robots by 2014.
- The "most wanted" terrorists list.
- Black Berry smartphone - very popular in Nigeria
- In the UK, a government policy for women not to drink alcohol during pregnancy.
- The second annual "solar race" started in the desert of Atakama. The winners will be given prizes up to 30 thousands US dollars.
- "Crowd funding" - what is it and will it work in China?
- Which are the happiest jobs?
- "Chinese Studio" - Chinese language program. Today;s topic: the sea and underwater diving.
- 7410 - 55555
- 7205 - 54444
- 5960 - 34333 (not targeted at my area, but at Western Europe)
11. (2100-2130) - Voice of Korea - English - 7570 - 55444
- 2058: Interval signal
- 2100: The anthems of Kim Ir Sen and Kim Chen Ir.
- 2105: News bulletin - large coverage on domestic and international news
- 2115: Music
12. (0830-0900) - Radio Tirana - Albanian - 7390 - 55555
- The broadcast feaured a program of Albanian pop music and features like tourist and historical information.
- 1049: Albanian pop song
- 1052: Tourist information
- 1053: Albanian hip-hop dance song
- 1056: Albanian anthem, followed by the Radio Tirana interval signal.
13. (0900-1000) - China Radio International - English
- 17490 - 55544 - excellent signal with only slight fading
- 17570 - 55545 - excellent signal with only slight fading
- 17650 - 52552 - huge co-channel interference from IRIB VOIRI in Arabic
"World according to word"
- Discussion on what is to be an independent person and to do everything on your own without the help of parents and friends. As long as you have a good idea about what do you want, you shouldn't care about what others think about it, but it's hard to be financially independent after graduating without the help of your parents.
- 2154: Contact information was given.
- 2155: A short segment of pop music
- 2155: Chinese studio - language lessons. Topic: Underwater world
- 9525 - 54554
- 6095 - 53553 - co-channel interference from The Mighty KBC
- 9720 - 55555
14. (1030-1100) - IRIB VOIRI
- 21610 - 55534 - excellent signal with some fading, otherwise very good signal.
- 21575 - 45534 - very good signal with some fading, otherwise very good signal.
1030: Quran preaching
1035: News bulletin
- The Israeli attacks in Gaza and the position of the Middle Eastern countries about it. The Egypt president said the Israeli attacks are aggression against humanity.
15. (1100-1130) Radio Romania International - French - 15150 - 45444
1100: Interval signal
1101: News bulletin with coverage on the events in Romania and around the world. Mentioned were Trayan Basescu, China and the Israeli attacks in Gaza.
1105: News about Romania and the European commission.
1100: Cultural program
16. (1115-1245) All India Radio - General Overseas Service in English - 15410 - 45444
- 1215 - Sign on with the All India Radio interval signal
- 1216 - Opening announcement. Frequency schedule was given.
- 1217 - Hindi music
- 1220 - News bulletin, read by female announcer
- 1230 - More vernacular music
17. (1130 - 1200) BBC World Service - English - 15575 - 55555
- 1120: A story of the Vietnamese musicians during the Vietnam war
- 1129: BBC promos and program announcements
- 1130: BBC news. Coverage on the 4th day of the Israeli attacks in Gaza. The Syrian rebels to meet with the French president. The president elections in Siera Leone.
- 1133: A story of a Jewish girl, who wrote her own diary during the World War Two in which he tells about the hard times the Jews lived in and that they had very few rights. They even weren't allowed to use the public transport and to go out of the town.
18. (1600-1630) Radio Rossii - Russian - 5905 - 55555
- 1600: News bulletin
- 1605: Sport headlines
- 1609: Weather forecast
- 1610: Radio Rossii jingle and announcement
- 1612: "Culturniy Bagazh" - a program of cultural and art news from all over Russia
- 1630: Classical music
19. (1628-1658) - Trans World Radio - Romanian - 6105 - 55545
- 1658: Trans World Radio interval signal
- 1630: Gospel music
- 1631: Christian sermon of a male preacher on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
20. (1630-1645) The Overcomer Ministry - English - 11900 - 35533
- An Evangelical Christian message from Brother Stair of the Overcomer Ministry.
21. (1650-1710) - Vatican Radio - Hungarian - 7360 - 55555
- 1650: Vatican Radio interval signal, followed by "Laudetur Jesus Christus".
- 1651: News from Vatican and the catholic world.
22. (1700-1730) - Caucaus Echo - Radio Liberty - Russian - 9585 - 55555
- 1700: Large news and commentary program with discussion about the political scene in Georgia. Interview of a Georgian political scientist.
- 1720: Diabetes - way to prevent - an interview with endocrinologists from a Georgian clinic.
- 1730: Information and analysis program
23. (1730-1800) Radio Exterior De Espana - Spanish - 7275 - 52552
interference from KBS World Radio in Korean for Europe, China Radio International in Chinese for Europe and PBS Xinjiang in Uighur for Western China.
News and talk program, followed by sports program with a live coverage on the "La Liga" matches.
24. (1815-1830) Voice of Vietnam - English - 5955 - 55544
- 1815: Weekend music show of a traditional Vietnamese music.
- 1824: The announcer explained about the purpose of the song and that it brings different emotions in different people.
- 1825: Another song.
- 1829: Signed off
25. (1900-1930) - HSK9 Radio Thailand - English - 9585 - 45433
good signal with some fading which sometimes was making the program content inaudible. Otherwise no interference and noises.
- 1900: News bulletin. The main topic: An emergency exit to be built in the parliament building in Bangkok.
- 1912: "You're listening to Radio Thailand news"
- 1913: Program promos
- 1915: "Radio Thailand news"
- 1916: Global news, provided by "Air Asia". News items about the Chinese communist party elections and the Israeli attacks in the Palestine territories. The recession in Spain. France to send deffensive weapons to the Syrian rebels. Myanmar president to meet Barak Obama during his tour in Asia. Some parts of New York are still strugling to recover from the Sandy huricane.
- 1925: Program promos
- 1930: "Special report", followed by more news on the "Morning news hour".
26. (1930-1945; 2100-2130) All India Radio - General Overseas Service in English - 7550 - 55555
- 1930: Hindi music
- 1945: Frequency schedule was given.
- 1945: Start of the French language program
- 2100: News bulletin
- 2110: Hindi instrumental music
- 2130: Comments by a male announcer
- 2132: More music and a commentary about singing.
27. (2000-2030) - TRT Voice of Turkey - English - 6050 - 54554
- 2000: Turkish pop and traditional music
- 2020: News headlines
- 2012: Contact information was given.
- 2025: TRT Interval signal
28. (2200-2230) Exterior De Espana - English - 6125 - 55544
- Listeners' club program with letters of listeners from all over the world: Mike Coady from the United States, Wolfgang from Austria.
29. KBS World Radio - English - 3955 - 55555
- "Worldwide Friendship" program with listeners' letters from all over the world, including mine and of listeners from India and United Sates. Reading the messages from the online message board of KBS World Radio.
- "Tech tips"
- "Reception Summary"
30. (0800-0830) Bible Voice Broadcasting Network - English - 5945 - 54554
with slight interference from RTTY station
- Christian sermon for the day of the coming Lord on how we may be saved.
31. (0800-0830) Trans World Radio UK - English - 7400 - 55555
"Hour of Decision" program
- 0800: Sermon on the life of Jesus and the eternal life. How can someone be saved and go to heaven after death.
- 0825: Promos of the Billy Graham programs.
32. (0845-0900) Voice of Greece - Greek
- 9420kHz - 55555
- 7475kHz - 55454
- 0845: Pop-rock music
- 0850: Phone-in discussions
33. (1000-1030) The Mighty KBC - English - 6095 - 55555
- 1207: Smoke in the Rain song
- 1210: Information about a truck fest in Benelux.
- 1211: Country music
- 1216: Commercials
- 1217: KBC equipment promos
- 1218: Rock music
- 1221: "We are the Mighty KBC"
- 1221: More music
34. (1030-1100) Galei Zahal IDF Radio - Hebrew - 15850 - 55555
- 1030: Roundtable discussion show
- 1100: News bulletin.
35. (1030-1100) All India Radio - General Overseas Service in English - 17510 - 55545
- 1030: "Women's world" - a program about music and how it affect psychology of people and how it does help verbal communication. Art and personal developments.
- 1040: Electronic dance music
- 1044: Dance music
- 1050: Traditional Hindi music
- 1059: Sign off
36. (1100-1130) IRRS Italian Radio Relay Service - English - 9510 - 55555
- 1100: IRRS sign on with Aida.
- 1104: Gospel song: The World
- 1106: "How to grow in God?" - a sermon about the spiritual growth of the human being.ss. God loves us all, no matter of our spiritual growth.
37. (1130-1200) Evangelische Missions Gemeiden - German - 6055 - 55555
- The program started with the hymn "To God Be the Glory". A Christian sermon of a male preacher followed. The program ended with a Gospel song and contact information was given, too.
38.(1130-1145) Suab Xaa Moo Zoo (Voice Of Hope) - Hmong - 11570 - 45554
- A program of religious music and a sermon of a male preacher.
39. (1145-1200) Radio Free Sarawak - Malay - 15420 - 25533
- The broadcast featured a program of roundatable politic discussion show.
40. (1200-1230) TRT Voice of Turkey - Bulgarian - 7245 - 55555
- 1200: The program featured a news bulletin and press review with a large coverage of the situatiin in the Palestine territories. The Turkey position about the conflict. Barak Obama says Israel has its right to defend. A Morocco delegation to come to Gaza. Anti-Israel protests in the Middle East and around the world.
- 1212: "Memoirs of Attaturk" - a historical program
41. (1200-1230) Radio Habana Cuba - Spanish
- 17730 - 33533
- 17580 - 35533
- 15230 - 54444
- 1200: Sign on with the interval signal of Rado Habana Cuba.
- 1201: News bulletin, followed by other Spanish language programming.
- 1235: Latino music
42. (1230-1300) TW8H World's Harvest Radio International - English - 9930 - 45544
- 1230: "Eternal Good News" program of George Bryan, speaking about the Kingdom of God and the influence of the Word of God - it may change everyone's life. Contact information was given at 1242, followed by gospel music and WHRI announcement at 1244.
- 1245: "Christ Gospel Broadcast" - Bible teaching program of Christ Gospel Churches Int.
43. (1330-1400) WEWN - English - 15610 - 55555
- A Christian sermon of a male preacher, who was talking about the day of death when the soul leaves the body.
44. (1330-1400) WWCR - English - 15825 - 53553
- "Words of Hope" program with pastor Eugene Brown who was answering questions of listeners.